Mainland Comapny Formation
Setting up mainland company in the UAE requires a license from the DED. We will help you with all paper work, identify a local partner for you and kick start your business within 3 days.
UAE Free Zone
Free zone companies are exempt from income tax, corporate tax and custom duties, and do not require a UAE national as shareholder. Our experts will guide you in setting up a Free zone company
We will help you with all the formalities associated with setting up a company in UAE: company registration, identifying a sponsor, preparing the MOA and expediting visas for you and your team.
Once your base is set up, we can help you with various services such as consulate services, insurance advisory, certificate attestation, Accounting, PR, Media, HR Services and Business Development
Business Setup in Dubai
MAKE MY FIRM is the best thing that could have happened to you, if you are new to the UAE market. We combine first hand-knowledge of the UAE market and it’s business culture with an excellent network of investors, partners, vendors, Govt. department and agencies. This way, we can help you with every aspect of starting and running a company in the UAE, all through its lifetime. This will ensure peace of mind for you, and maximize returns from your Middle East operation.
Why Choose Us
- Register your company in just 3 days!
- Identify and set up a new office in no time
- Build and ramp up teams at the earliest
- Excellent relationship with government agencies
- Ethical and professional transactions
- Multi-cultural team, multi-lingual support
- Full spectrum of services for every need
- Maximize returns, reduce time-to-market in the UAE