There are certain parameters set by the government for maid visa issuance; it is allow bringing the maids from countries like Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia and Ethiopia.
- One should have UAE residency VISA to sponsor a maid
- Bachelors are not eligible to sponsor maid
- Head of the family’s salary should be above AED 5000/- in addition to housing
- Sponsoring Full time house maid means the sponsor is ought to purchase the ticket in 2 years or annually for maid to her/his native country
- Single mothers or wives whose husbands are not residing in UAE might be able to sponsor maid visa
- AED 2000/- charged as security money would be refunded when the maid will leave UAE for native
- Maids that are the same nationality as the sponsor need special approval from the DNRD in Dubai, and you will need a document from your embassy/consulate to prove that the maid is not related to you
- More than one maid per family is possible but will depend on salary and size of family
- Issuance of house maid visa
- Renewal of house maid visa
- Cancellation of house maid visa
We will help you on each step by sharing your stress and we will handle the documents and contract on behalf of you.