RAK Offshore company incorporation
The RAK Offshore company formation is for the investors who are looking for quickest investment in Middle East. Ras Al Khaimah Invesment Authority (RAKIA) is concern authority that regulates the offshore companies under International Business Company regulation 2006.
A key feature of RAK offshore company incorporation is that offers complete lawful confidentiality to individual or corporate investors who are the owners of IBC’s. Along with wide range of financial and non financial services RAK offshore portfolio includes
- International Trading
- Asset Protection
- Tax Planning
- Real Estate Holding
- Out Sourcing
- Marine Related Services
- For Vessels and Yachts open registration facility
Make my firm is always proved to be trusted business set up solution partner in UAE. We act as an intermediate body between government and newly formed company. The positive about RAK offshore company document is that it has no need to get any attestations for use in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
- 100% foreign ownership
- No UAE national required as shareholder or sponsor
- Confidentiality on information and assets
- Contemporary offshore legislation
- Hold multi currency bank accounts
- No corporate and income taxes
- Full repatriation on profits and capital
- Economical, no onshore office and related assets required
- Only minimum capital is required to setup an offshore company
- Minimum 1 Director/shareholder and no information would be publicly registered
- The consent of registered agent is necessary either from free zone or within UAE.