UAE Free zone
For free zones company registration in Dubai/UAE, no UAE national shareholder is required, it is not necessary to hire staff but it’s mandatory to rent an office though at low cost.
Free Zone Companies (FZCo) are exempt of corporate taxes and personal taxes, minimizing withholding tax of remittance to other countries. No custom duties are imposed on goods imported and exported from Free Zone.
Additional Benefits are
- Low bureaucratic requirements for incorporation.
- Fewer Restrictions related to staff recruitment.
- No import/export taxes.
- High quality infrastructure facilities.
- Competitively priced energy and utilities
- The Free Zone Company will be limited to its zonal business activities.
- Cannot do the business in Dubai or other part of UAE.
- Share capital varies from US $ 14/- to US $ 300/- depending on the Free Zone chosen.
- The share capital can be used to fund daily business activities.
- Company licenses are renewable annually after FZ laws are compiled with including submitting audited financial statement to authorities.
- The FZ Company must rent office within its zone and cannot rent office in city center.