- Main Land Company Formation
- Mainland Company Formation Overview
- L.L.C Company Formation
- General Trading Company Registration
- E-Commerce Company Formation
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Tourism Company
- Auditing Firm
- Accounting & Book-Keeping
- Professional Company Formation
- Sole Proprietorship Company
- Branch Office Of Foreign Company
- Company Liquidation
- UAE Free zone Company Formation
- Offshore Company Incorporation
- High Profile & Reliable UAE National Local Partner
- Pro Services
- Buying & Selling Of Business
- Legal Translations and Document Attestation
- Feasibility Studies
- Assistance in Business Loan
- Trade Mark Registration
- Product Registration
Sponsor spouse or family for Dubai residence Visa, below is the article of khaleej times on July 10, 2017
"Your monthly salary should be Dh 4,000, or Dh 3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children.
A sizeable chunk of the working population in the UAE lives away from their family. Most of them come to the country leaving behind their parents, and some even have to leave their wives and children behind.
Sponsoring the immediate family to the UAE is a relatively inexpensive affair.
Your monthly salary should be Dh 4,000, or Dh 3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children. If you are sponsoring your parents, your salary should be Dh20,000.
If they are outside the UAE, you should first apply for an entry residence visa, and once they arrive, you have 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.
Documents required include the typed application form, salary certificate, labour card, labour contract, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate of children, bank statement of three months, attested tenancy contract and Emirates ID.
The marriage certificate -- in case the marriage has taken place in your home country -- should be attested there by the relevant ministry, and finally stamped by the UAE embassy/consulate in that country. Then, it needs to be cross-attested by the relevant ministry in the UAE.
An important point to note is that for the family member's residence visa to remain valid, he/she should not be out of UAE for more than six months at a stretch."
Documents for processing Family Residence Visa
- Make sure to have all Original documents available with you when you visit any of the authorized typing centers in UAE. Applications will be rejected if any original documents are not available for verification. Documents are verified and scanned into the system, so make sure all Original documents are available.
- Color Passport copies of family members (Wife & Children)
- Passport size photograph WHITE background for each family member. (Keep around 15 copies always. You never know!)
- Sponsor’s Original Passport.
- Sponsor Original Emirates ID Card.
- Original Attested Marriage Certificate from Issuing Authority, UAE Embassy from Sponsor’s country & from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- You can get the Original Marriage certificate attested from many processing centers like BLS International and others. It may take anywhere between 30 to 45 days, so make sure you do it at the earliest. The sooner the better.
- Original Attested Birth Certificate from Issuing Authority, UAE Embassy from Sponsor’s country & from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE. You can get the certificate attested from BLS International and others.
- Original EJARI Certificate along with Last Paid Electricity Bill. (If sponsor is living other state than Dubai, he will require attested tenancy contract and paid electricity bill. Tenancy or EJARI should be on applicant or spouse name.)
- Original MOL Contract with a minimum salary of AED 4,000 or a minimum salary of AED 3,000 AED + Accommodation is required. (Original MOL Contract can be printed from any TASHEEL Center; you will have to pay print charges that worth AED 53. No attestation is required; Passport copy is must for printing MOL Contract. If you provide the contract number, they will print it for you.)
- For Government, Semi Government or Free Zone Employees Original Salary Certificate is must.
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the sponsor.
- Last 3 months Bank Account Statement with Original Stamp and Signature.
- For daughters older than 18 years, a confirmation letter in Arabic stating that she is unmarried along with father's signature.
Get The Package
Note: fields marked with (*) are mandatory