- Main Land Company Formation
- Mainland Company Formation Overview
- L.L.C Company Formation
- General Trading Company Registration
- E-Commerce Company Formation
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Tourism Company
- Auditing Firm
- Accounting & Book-Keeping
- Professional Company Formation
- Sole Proprietorship Company
- Branch Office Of Foreign Company
- Company Liquidation
- UAE Free zone Company Formation
- Offshore Company Incorporation
- High Profile & Reliable UAE National Local Partner
- Pro Services
- Buying & Selling Of Business
- Legal Translations and Document Attestation
- Feasibility Studies
- Assistance in Business Loan
- Trade Mark Registration
- Product Registration
Our Public Relations Services have evolved from being simplistic to a more innovative function which is able to effectively use the two way communication (Process) between the organization and its concern public sectors.
We give PRO services solutions in any sort of document clearing services. We offer an economical solution for all types of companies. The team is comprised of trained, professional and experienced Emiratis and they will deal government institutions on behalf of your company.
The growth in public relations can be measured by the number of PR agencies operating in the region. The major growth has been in the last 10 years (see table below). Market value is more difficult to gauge with estimates ranging from US$ 500mn – 1bn, depending on what is included in the count: retainers, media monitoring fees, event management, print production, and so on.
Our PR values
- Clients’ Rights
- Relationship Building
Advantages of PRO services in UAE:
- We guarantee you cost saving.
- We save your time so you may concentrate on your business.
- Renewal reminder service.
- On Government initiatives, rules and regulations we will keep regular updates.
- You will get detailed breakdown and receipts of all government charges and expenses.
- Generate major savings on unnecessary payroll in terms of salaries, end of service benefits (gratuity), annual leave, airline tickets, medical allowances, car maintenance, fuel, mobile bills, and parking, to mention just a few.
- Exemption of additional employee liabilities.
High Profile & Reliable UAE National Local Partner
The UAE Companies Law, a UAE national need to act as a "Local Sponsor" for a Limited Liability Company. To comply with the provision of UAE companies' law, a UAE national need of act as a "Local Sponsor" for LLC.
The local partner must hold majority equity holding of 51% or more where foreign equity in the company may not exceed 49%. The companies often worried about coming into the market and selecting a local partner.
We will arrange you the reliable and multitasking individual who will assist the organization and will not be only a sleeping partner. It's very important to have a proper local sponsor to set up a company, so we want to create awareness for these entrepreneurs and educate foreigners to our country. We provide the channel of communication and networking to the officials because foreigners wouldn't know the mechanisms of talking to an official here. We are the bridge; we make the shortcut happen because we believe in the knowledge and solutions that they will bring to the table so we tweak it and present it in a local manner under a local establishment.
Get The Package
Note: fields marked with (*) are mandatory