- Main Land Company Formation
- Mainland Company Formation Overview
- L.L.C Company Formation
- General Trading Company Registration
- E-Commerce Company Formation
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Tourism Company
- Auditing Firm
- Accounting & Book-Keeping
- Professional Company Formation
- Sole Proprietorship Company
- Branch Office Of Foreign Company
- Company Liquidation
- UAE Free zone Company Formation
- Offshore Company Incorporation
- High Profile & Reliable UAE National Local Partner
- Pro Services
- Buying & Selling Of Business
- Legal Translations and Document Attestation
- Feasibility Studies
- Assistance in Business Loan
- Trade Mark Registration
- Product Registration
ECAS is a Product certification Scheme for UAE being implemented by the Emirates Authority for standardization and Metrology (ESMA) as mandated by the Federal Law 28 of 2001.
If you want to do product registration in Dubai, there are several procedures in phases that you have to follow, UAE embassy from the country of product origin will do the approval.
We are having a prolong experience in getting product registrations for our clients in Dubai. We are well aware that how the registration varies from product to product.
Details of Procedures
- The company representative must register the company using the e-form through Dubai Municipality website http://www.dm.gov.ae and then the user must choose "register" from the user login field.
- The company representative must fill in the form that is available in the consumer product safety section service site to apply and pay the fees.
- The company representative must submit a copy of a valid label assessment of the product that needs to be registered after completion of all the requirements a registration report of the consumer product is made.
- The company’s representative can electronically check the status of the application, and once the report is ready for collection a scanned copy be obtained or the original or the original can be collected over the counter upon a visit.
Get The Package
Note: fields marked with (*) are mandatory